Official rules for Fundraising Association of Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 33 649 847 629) trading as Givity
- All campaigns are conducted by Fundraising Association of Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 33 649 847 629) (“trading as Givity”, “we,” “our,” or “us”), and the purpose of the funding of these sweepstakes is to support the non-profits and charities as outlined in the specific campaign.
- Conditions for sweepstake winners can be found under “prizes”.
- Terms and Conditions apply to all entries into a sweepstake or campaign undertaken by Givity. Givity reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, subject to the State and Territory licensing approvals, and any changes made will be posted at givity.com.au. Individuals entering a sweepstake must take it upon themselves to check for updated Terms and Conditions and review the Terms and Conditions before entering.
- The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to the conduct of Givity, and thereby the construction of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, including pursuant to schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), (‘Australian Consumer Law’), we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature however occasioned to any person by, through or in connection with Givity (including but not limited to direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage or personal injury). We will not be liable to you or any winner for any financial consequences (including but not limited to any taxation liability (such as land tax or transfer duty) and/ or levy that may accrue to you or a winner, impact upon eligibility for or receipt of any pension, benefit allowance, superannuation or similar entitlement or any additional legal or other fees, including insurances on or after the transfer of any property) to you or the winner as a result of winning a prize.
Conditions of Entry
- To be eligible to enter a Givity sweepstake the individual must purchase one or more ticket/s through givity.com.au, and fill out valid information on the online order form. Givity sweepstake tickets can only be purchased through our domain (givity.com.au) and may not be resold or returned.
- The winner of the ticket must be the same person as the information provided on the ticket. If you are nominating someone else to be the beneficiary of the ticket, you must put their details down on the ticket.
- A person purchasing a ticket is deemed to have accepted and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. If a third party’s nominating a beneficiary, the beneficiary has until close of sale to read the Terms and Conditions. If they do not approach Givity before the close of sale, they will be deemed to have accepted and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Givity will not be held liable if a person fails to read the Terms and Conditions.
- An entry where you are named ‘The Trustee for’ is ineligible.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible under all applicable laws, inclusive of your current State or Territory laws, to accept the prize should you be drawn as a winner.
- Givity reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, cheating, dishonesty, or fraud.
- Tickets may not be issued after the campaign’s sweepstake closure.
- A winner will be drawn at random and the winner will be notified via the email address supplied to Givity when purchasing tickets.
- Givity will publicly announce the winner’s first name and state location across media channels solely chosen by Givity after the Sweepstake is drawn.
- Children under the age of 18 may enter the Sweepstake, however, transfer of ownership of prizes will be awarded to their guardian. If they are allocated the prize involving alcohol they will not be awarded the prize.
- A participant may only win ONE prize. If their name is drawn for a second time then a new name will be drawn.
- After filling valid information, and payment has been received, you will receive your digital sweepstake ticket and receipt.
- Once a ticket has been issued, you cannot update or amend the details of the ticket, unless deemed necessary by a member of Givity.
- Tickets are all numbered, and the winning ticket number will be drawn at random.
(A)The following pricing applies to tickets purchased:
(i) 5 x ticket = $5
(ii) 15 x tickets = $10
(iii) 40 x tickets = $25
(iv) 50 x tickets = $30
(v) 70 x tickets = $40
- You are only charged if the campaign reaches its fundraising goal.You will provide your payment information when you pledge, but you will not be charged. Your payment will only be collected if, at the time of the campaigns funding deadline, the campaign has reached its fundraising goal. The exact amount you pledged is the amount Givity will collect. If the campaign has not reached its fundraising goal, you will not be charged, no funds will be collected, and no money will change hands.
- If at the time of the funding deadline at which the campaign has reached its fundraising goal your pledge is declined, invalid or unable to be processed, you will not be provided with any ticket/s and you will be unable to participate in the campaign’s sweepstake. To be clear, only entries that have been paid in full will be a valid entry into a campaign’s sweepstake.
- You may only purchase tickets through the Givity (givity.com.au). Payments may be made by a credit or debit card.
- All payments are secure and your information will be protected through the use of our third-party payment site (Stripe).
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds issued for change of mind.
- If you have any urgent questions about our refund policy, please contact email@example.com, and a member of Givity will review your case.
- Refunds can only be issued to the method of payment.
- Givity is responsible for providing the allocated winner/s with their allocated prize/s.
- Ownership of the prize will be transferred to the person whose information is listed on the ticket. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Transfer of ownership is then handed to the winner and Givity is no longer responsible for what you do with your allocated prize.
- If you are allocated a prize that you do not wish to keep, you may notify Givity and we can allocate a new winner, or donate the prize to the non-profit or Charity.
- If you are located overseas, and are the winner of a prize, you are responsible for payment of all overseas’ shipping cost. Givity is not responsible for the shipment of ANY prizes outside of Australia.
11 September 2021